Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Year's Resolutions for 2020

Here is my list for soap opera and television related things for 2020. Hope everyone has a better 2020, than 2019.
When I looked over my list from last year, I really didn't get much of what I listed. So I have to try again. Sadly this is still the case for another year running like the last two years.
  1. I still have a DVD backlog, and also a streaming backlog. I just get lost into things and don't look up to watch anything else.
  2. This year I didn't really do much VHS to DVD conversions, and I need to do that or at least figure out the matches of the ones that I have done, and match with the tapes.(Still have too many to get through, but okay).
  3. The soap book updates have waned, and I got two new books this month. Hopefully the write-ups for those will come in 2020.
  4. Looking forward to writing more about streaming things if/when I have time. 
  5. The "As the World Turns" and "Guiding Light" release DVD summaries are still not done. It has been over 7 years since I have some of these disks, so this is a bit ridiculous. unbelievable and ludicrous. (If I could watch and type at the same time it would be done...)
  6. I continued logging my prime time list of shows, which is great, and saw a good amount of movies, but I always feel like I watch less than I could be.
  7. Try to be more positive, be a better person and get more watching done. (This is always a challenge.)

No comments: