Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Primetime TV Update - February 2019

Below is my list of what I finished in February 2019.
This month I only finished older streaming shows and reality programming.

In old streaming, I finished "The Book Group" series two, "Family Pictures" from the 90s, and "Lost in Austen" from the UK. The Book Group ended in a way that made sense, even though it could have continued. Family Pictures was a miniseries about life for about 40 years about a family originally from Seattle, with an autistic child who influenced everything. Lost in Austen is "Pride and Prejudice" fanfic come to life as the main character ends up living with the Bennetts as she swaps pages with Elizabeth. Darcy falls for her, and everything in the book doesn't happen as it should.

In reality shows, I finished "Celebrity Big Brother" and "The Masked Singer". CBB had a good ending, and took up a lot of my month. I wish the Masked Singer was "live" or at least closer to it as it was easy to get spoiled. I watched "Victorian Farm" from the BBC that was over a decade old, as well.


Happy viewing!

No comments: