Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Primetime TV Update - September 2018

Below is my list of what I finished in September 2018.

This month I wrapped up some Summer series before starting on the new Fall television season.

I binged "Reverie", which aired on NBC over the Summer, but I hadn't viewed it while it aired. It reminded me of "Stitchers" except not everyone Maura visited was already dead. The story was about a virtual reality program, where sometimes things went bad.

I also watched "Vida" about two sisters who come home after the death of their mother, "Patrick Melrose" about a man dealing with drug addiction and loss, and "Succession" about a family whose father nearly dies, and how that influences their company.

In the streaming realm, I viewed "Impulse", which was about a teen, who could teleport in moments of stress. She had a single mother, and it seemed like her absent father had a similar affliction.

In reality shows, I viewed "World of Dance", "So You Think You Can Dance", and "Big Brother" as all finished their Summer runs. Big Brother is returning in the Winter with a celebrity edition, while I figure both dance shows are back next Summer.

Happy viewing!

No comments: