Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Friday, August 31, 2018

Primetime TV Update - August 2018

Below is my list of what I finished in August 2018.

This month I finished a lot of shows, so here we go.

I finished "in Contempt" from BET, which was a procedural with serialized elements, about a group of lawyers who are primarily public defenders, who can't afford legal help.

On TNT, I viewed the second season of "Claws", and the latest season of "The 100" on the CW.  Both shows had major resets in the offing.

In the streaming realm, I viewed "Picnic at Hanging Rock",  and "A Very British Scandal". Picnic at Hanging Rock was Australian, and based on a 70s book about a fictional event years earlier, while A Very British Scandal was English and historical taking place mainly in the 60s and 70s.

In reality shows, I viewed "The Great British Baking Show" the latest season on PBS, which was series three in the UK.

Happy viewing!

No comments: