Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Days: 6 Random Thoughts


Here are six of my random thoughts about "Days of Our Lives". These comments are through the episode that aired on Tuesday, March 25, 2014.

  1. So it looks like Abby isn't pregnant with EJ's spawn. If it says that way thank goodness, while EJ only has two living children, Nicole did miscarry twice. The fake out where it looked like EJ forced an abortion on Abby at least seemed interesting and would have been a shocking turn.
  2. Will and Sonny being married by Marlena. That seems to be a soap trend having characters getting certified to marry people. I think this is a good idea. I also like that T and JJ are involved in the wedding, so I hope that the bachelor's party gets completely messed up due to incompetence. 
  3. Jennifer getting manipulated pictures of herself on the hospital's website seemed kind of odd. I'm hoping it was a Facebook page or something of that sort and not an actual server hack as that would be a bit much.
  4. I'm not sure what I think about Brady and Theresa yet. They are bad for each other, but something bad can be entertaining. 
  5. I liked the scenes between Sami and Lucas where Sami said that Lucas was her first friend. That being said wasn't Jamie, Sami's friend in the 90s, as she was there for Sami during the time frame were Sami was lying to everyone about her relationship with Lucas.
  6. John returned to let Hope in on the bad news that Bo is under deep cover and isn't coming back to Salem anytime soon. Bo won't be able to contact his family until the case has been solved. While this frees up Hope in a sense, considering the reason why Bo has left it will be difficult for some to see her move on to someone else. It isn't as if Bo left her for another woman, but to help the world.

Those are my quick six for Days of Our Lives for the last few weeks. I'm not sure I agree with everything that is going on, but hopefully the stories will pick up before May.

No comments: