Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Resolutions: 2009

(At least when it comes to soaps)

1. Post on this blog on a more regular basis.

2. Start to convert my VHS soap collection to DVD. The first tape I chose at random to do this with got stuck in a VCR while I was rewinding it. Not sure if that bodes well for this project. Hopefully, I'll post about some of what I've found in some sort of a now/then topic. So far, I've found GL tapes and one marked some Port Charles and Bold and the Beautiful. I have no idea what is on them and even if I will like what I see.

3. Organize my magazines in a clearer way and catalog them.

4. Watch my DVD sets of prime time series.

No comments: