Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Primetme TV Update: April 2019

Below is my list of what I finished in April 2019.

I finished one old streaming series called "Canal Road" from Australia. It was about a community center, which had health care, legal care, and parole services in the same building. There was also a major story about a serial killer. At least it wrapped up the murders, The lead male in Blindspot was a guest star, though has completely different hair. Paul Leyden aka Simon from "As the World Turns" was the male lead.

On HBO, I watched "Camping" and "The Case against Adnan Syed" aka a mini-series about the same case that was the focus of season one of criminal (so technically a "reality show" if one considers documentaries as reality"). Camping was a US version of a UK show, and I wonder what that was like in comparison. I liked most of the performers, in other projects, which is why I stuck with it. The documentary continued the story further into the future to what happened on "Serial", though if someone did listen to the podcast, they would know more about the case than what was discussed on the show due to length.

On Showtime, I watched "Kidding", which is a comedy about a child entertainer in the guise of Mr. Rogers' whose life takes a terrible turn, when one of his sons is killed in a car accident. The whole story is a bit crazy, but there are some moments I laughed, which is always appreciated.

Happy viewing!

No comments: