Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions for 2010

Here are my 2010 New Year’s Resolutions when it comes to this blog and serialized programming in general.

1. Continue to organize magazines, books and television recordings. If possible I’d like to write more about what I do find on this blog in the next year. Hopefully I can get through my entire book called “The Serials” and then branch out to others in my collection.

2. Watch more of my television programs that are on DVD. Of the shows, I own and completed, I blogged about all of them I watched in the last year with the exception of Remington Steele. What is interesting to note is the amount of soap performers ended up on that program in guest-starring roles.

3. In 2009, I posted 40 blog entries. For 2010, I would like to do about the same or a little bit more if possible.

4. Find closure or at least comfort in the past. I know this may not make much sense to anyone reading this, but I’d like to be able to look back at the soaps of yesteryear with happiness and not sadness over what has been lost. That said, I see this as a process, and don’t expect to become a proverbial “Little Miss Sunshine” by this time in 2011.

No comments: