Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Primetime TV Update: November 2019

Below is my list of what I finished in November 2019.

I feel like I am watching less programming than in the past, which is odd, but perhaps it is because I haven't found anything new and/or old, but new to me in primetime to obsess about.

On the CW, I finished last season's Dynasty (season 2). I had held off watching, and finally got through the end of it. I think my favorite characters are not any of the Carringtons, which is to be expected.

On PBS, I finished two UK shows, the final season of Poldark and season one of Press. The Poldark television show did not go as far as the books did in the lives of the characters so I hope to read them someday. I am very glad that Mowenna had a happy ending that poor character suffered so much. I liked Press, but at this point, we don't know if there will be more.

On ABC, the 2019 season of Dancing with the Stars was complete.  I don't like the new voting system though as people outside of the eastern and central time zones if they wanted to vote they had to before seeing any of the dances.

Happy viewing!

No comments: