Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

GH & OLTL: News on the Llanview Three


Tonight, Thursday April 11, 2013 per ABC, Michael Easton, Roger Howarth and Kristen Alderson will all be back on General Hospital starting in May. For my thoughts and the tweets announcing the news see below.

Thank you Richard ( @soapsindepthabc ) for getting us this now confirmed information.










When it comes to this situation I am torn as none of us know if it will work. The fact we know nothing except for the tweets I posted above sort of makes me apprehensive. Depending on the story and the new characters the actors are playing will determine the success. I hope for the best in this situation, but I'm not certain this will work though GH can promote this as never done before in daytime. I will miss them playing their One Life to Live characters (John, Todd and Starr) respectively, but at least this situation won't break the continuity with the online version of One Life to Live. When we get more information and the characters air, I'll hopefully post first impressions.

No comments: