Featured Post

CBS Daytme Renewed

The CBS network announced earlier today that everything daytime is coming back for the 2019-2020 season.

Friday, November 8, 2013

GH: Franco's Paternity Changed


On Friday, November 8, 2013, Franco (Roger Howarth), discovered that he wasn't a Quartermaine. Heather (Robin Mattson) admitted that she was his mother, and he was conceived during a one night stand with Scott Baldwin (Kin Shriner). Below are my thoughts on this development.

If I had one word to explain my reaction it would be shock. While I didn't care for Franco being a Quartermaine it was established "fact" since James Franco was in the part. While I think that Howarth and Mattson share strong on screen chemistry especially when bantering, they didn't need to be parent and child. If they did this to give Kin Shriner's Scott someone else to interact with I understand it. That being said, the two long-lost children that Scott discovered are both died on screen.

With this change, I hope there is a reference to how Franco should lose his inheritance of ELQ stock as he isn't Alan's son. The fact that Franco was a match to Danny's bone marrow shouldn't be an issue as people don't have to be family to make such a donation.

No comments: